The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) at Choices for Recovery uses an abstinence-based approach. The program is focused on helping an individual establish a strong foundation for long-term recovery. An essential piece to this is building an accessible and effective recovery support system. We offer a healing environment to facilitate and empower individual recovery transformation. We collaborate with you to create a treatment plan specific to your needs.
Our program begins with a comprehensive clinical assessment. The program utilizes evidence-based approaches, providing treatment, education, and community resources information to individuals and families. During this program, the patient learns about the nature of his/her disease from the perspectives of mind, body, spirit and environment. This occurs within group and individual sessions. IOP typically lasts 8 weeks before moving to the Outpatient Program, but that can vary based on the individual.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program Includes:
- A comprehensive clinical assessment
- Three group sessions, 3 hours in length; A total of 9 hours p/wk.
- Individual counseling
- Case Management Services
- Crisis support services
- Family support group and programming
- Holistic services and activities to include Meditation, Sound and Breathwork
- Relevant topics consistent with Motivational enhancement and Cognitive Behavioral approaches
To learn more about our Intensive Outpatient Program, please call 704.968.9046.