Choices for Recovery would like to offer some guidance with protecting you against infectious viruses and ensure you that action is being taken for a clean environment.
- Wash your hands frequently (scrub for 20-30 seconds with soap and water).
- Use hand sanitizer when soap is not available.
- Use proper cough etiquette
- Keep personal surroundings clean and disinfected to include keyboards, door knobs, light switches, etc.
- If you are sick, please use proper self-care i.e. stay home to take care of yourself.
- Use proper greeting techniques for these times of COVID-19. Limit hugs and handshakes.
- Maintain social distance. Ideally 6 ft from an individual.
- Choices has full in-house disinfectant cleaning 2 times per week. Choices uses proper disinfectant for door knobs, countertops, light switches, sinks, toilets, etc.
- Daily routine cleaning to disinfect areas that involve increase chance of transmission.
Sanitation wipes and disinfectant spray are located on the counter in the hallway and outside front office area. Please feel free to use the disinfectant wipes as you wish. Choices staff will regularly spray the area.
Please understand that Choices for Recovery is sensitive to your health needs and wants to be a resource and support for your overall health, well-being and recovery. Do not hesitate to ask for any help and guidance during this time.
Mike McNeal, NCC, LCMHC, LCAS